You owe it to yourself right to get a shiny new bike this year! Fresh start, new trails, the clean new bike smell..
Guerrilla Gravity is making a new model called the Pedalhead(R.I.P. Lemmy) that will be delivering in February that will let you shred like Akrigg..ok maybe not but you can try! The big tires will allow this to be used in sand, snow, mud etc and opens up all kinds of adventure potential. Plus, Guerrilla Gravity makes everything by hand right in Denver and you can even customize your frame and build.
Here are some details on the bike too..(courtesy of ridegg.com)
The Pedalhead is the adventure hardtail built for everything from crushing singletrack miles, getting rad around town, or as an all-around play bike.
- Custom SmashMoly square-profile steel tube stock
- Laterally and torsionally stiff, yet vertically compliant for trail chatter
- Roomy cockpit designed for wide bars and short stems
- Threaded bottom bracket, greatly reduces creaking and loosening (vs press fit)
- Run 27.5 Plus tires or 29ers; maybe even get both wheelsets!
- Custom seat tube allows for a more natural cockpit feel
- Low bottom bracket and short chainstays for maximizing fun
- Universal Syntace axle and derailleur hanger
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- 6 lbs. (2,721g) frame with hardware (size Medium, no shock)
- 31.6 mm seatpost (seat binder clamp) with stealth dropper routing
- 44mm Head Tube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- 73mm BSA threaded BB shell
- 55mm chainline
- ISO brake caliper mount
- 12×148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Max tire size: 27.5 x 3.0
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5
And what is all of that without geometry numbers??
|Sizing Guide||5’3″ – 5’8″||5’9″ – 6′||6’1 – 6’4″||6’4 – 6’8″|
|SA – Effective||74||74||74||74|
|SA – Actual||75||75||75||75|
|BB – Tire Size Dependent||12 – 12.4″||12 – 12.4″||12 – 12.4″||12 – 12.4″|
|Effective Top Tube**||23.8″||24.8″||25.8″||26.8″|
|Seat Tube Height||16.5″||18″||19.5″||21″|
We were able to see this beauty when we were in Moab and its stunning.Its so good even mayors of towns are riding them..below is the mayor of Castle Rock Colorado who will be riding it in an upcoming race!
Ok that is it, HAPPY BEST F-YEAR AND GO RIDE BIKES!
ALL PICS COURTESY OF GUERRILLA GRAVITY, 2015